Beverly Hills is a small town located in the Citrus County of Florida. The town is known for its calm environment and beautiful landscapes. It offers a perfect blend of nature and modern amenities. In this article, we will take a look at ten places to visit and five places to avoid while in Beverly Hills.
Places to Visit:
1. The Beverly Hills Farmers Market: This farmers market is held every Friday from 9 am to 1 pm. It is a great place to buy fresh produce, handmade crafts, and delicious baked goods.
2. Lions Club Park: This park is perfect for picnics, hiking, and fishing. It has a pond, a pavilion, and a playground for children.
3. The Beverly Hills Community Center: This center offers a variety of activities for all ages including dance classes, yoga, and art workshops.
4. The Pine Ridge Golf Course: This 18-hole golf course is perfect for golf enthusiasts. It features scenic views of natural Florida wildlife.
5. The Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park: This park has an abundance of wildlife including manatees, alligators, and Florida panthers. Visitors can take a boat tour or walk the trails to observe these animals in their natural habitats.
6. The Withlacoochee State Trail: This trail spans over 46 miles of scenic beauty for bike rides, runs, and walks. It’s a great way to explore Beverly Hills on foot.
7. Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park: This is a great place to take family or friends for a day out. There are captain-logged trips on the river, ecosystems to learn about, and animals to see.
8. Nature Coast Botanical Gardens: This place is a little off the beaten path but is the perfect place to take in the natural environment. It features hundreds of plant species and other floral highlights, garden art, paved paths, and shaded seating.
9. The Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge: This is a great destination for bird watchers and nature lovers. This sanctuary has miles of trails, observation towers, and boat tours to see Florida’s wildlife.
10. The Gulf of Mexico Coastal Land Trust: This non-profit organization protects and supplies an excellent walking trail in the Beverly Hills area.
Places to Avoid:
1. The rundown strip mall: This area of Beverly Hills should be avoided due to its dilapidated conditions.
2. The sewage plant: It goes without saying, but the smell of an active sewage plant can be overwhelming.
3. The run-down neighborhood: While there are many well-maintained neighborhoods in Beverly Hills, some areas should be avoided due to their general run-down condition.
4. Unmarked and hazardous areas: Visitors should avoid any areas that do not have proper signage or appear to be hazardous.
5. Overcrowded beaches: While there isn’t a direct beach in Beverly Hills, popular hotspots in the nearby area might become overcrowded.
Overview About the City:
|Language||Currency||Average Temperature by Season||Best Time to Visit||City Official||Trip Advisor|
|November through April||https://www.beverlyhillscity.org/||https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g34045-Beverly_Hills_Florida-Vacations.html|